Rejano Mutes was born with the need to solve the problems in the already existing practice mutes for brass instruments in the market, such a heavy weight, unstable pitch, excessive resistance or a not-quiet-enough sound. Our motivation is bringing to Brass players all over the world, through our innovative 3D printed designs, a unique experience that offers quietness without having to sacrifice a good feeling while playing on a Practice Mute.
Some of the characteristics of our mutes are:
- Light weight (4oz for Tenor Trombone, 8oz for Bass Trombone, or 2.2oz for Trumpet), something very valuable for long practice sessions.
- Perfectly stable pitch, which makes practice time much more real.
- The exact amount of resistance that offers you the most realistic approach to playing without a mute.
- Very resistant material... Because we all have accidents!
- Attractive design. Based on a wine decanter shape, we have 7 different colors to be sure to match your taste!
- We use a new material much more durable than cork or neoprene that makes it fit in your bell without any effort.
In Rejano Mutes, all we care about is the player being able of having a great practice time experience, regardless if they are playing on a Practice Mute. And after a long empirical research, we truly believe that we have accomplished what we were aiming for.
To ensure that our quality meets the highest standards, and always thinking about our customers' satisfaction, all of our products are Made in USA and are permanently supervised.
David Rejano, Principal Trombone of the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra, designer and owner of Rejano Mutes, is in charge of the whole process from the beginning until the moment of delivery.